- Hampton Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers is heavily distressed with light and deep dents for an aged appearance.
- A multi-stepped flat top pediment is enhanced with a distinctive Roman ogee design.
- The brushed satin brass-finished dial features an open cast center which offers a view of the inner workings of the movement, decorative corner ornaments, a moon arch with an astrological blue moon phase with a pierced star pattern, and a silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals.
- Brushed satin brass-finished pendulum and weights with ornamental cast center disk and weight shell bands.
- Beveled glass on front lower door and sides.
- Illuminated case and dial.
- Reeded columns with significantly carved caps frame the door.
- The multi-tiered base includes a carved gadroon molding and a cutout.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger® cable-driven, triple-chime movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Free brass Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Locking door adds security.
- Adjustable levelers under each corners add stability on any floor.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Height 84″ (213 cm)
- Width 28.25″ (72 cm)
- Depth 16.25″ (41 cm)