- Hand-rubbed, Cherry Bordeaux finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Bonnet pediment features an inlay marquetry design that includes book-matched Russian Walnut Burl, Satinwood borders, and veneers: Maple, Ebony, Black Cherry, Pearwood, English Sycamore, Avodire, Silver Gum, Magnolia, Beech, Padauk, and Anegre. Pediment is hand rubbed for a satin luster finish.
- The polished brass-finished dial features cast corner and center ornaments and a moon arch with an astrological blue moon phase. The dial includes a silver chapter ring with applied polished brass Arabic numerals. Included is a special Presidential Collection inscription located in the hemispheres of the moon phase.
- The polished brass-finished pendulum features a cast center disk and the polished brass-finished weight shells include bands which complement the dial and pendulum.
- Features crystal-cut, grooved glass on the lower locking front door and beveled glass on the upper front door and sides.
- Top side doors allow for easy access to the movement and storage of the key and winding arbor in the movement seat.
- The inside of the case features a glass mirrored back panel and is illuminated with an energy efficient LED light which is dimmable to three settings by touching the upper hinge on the lower front door.
- The canted columns feature simple but stylish turned column caps.
- The multitiered base includes a distinct cove profile with a simple cutout.
- Cable-driven, dual chime / strike movement plays your choice of strike on the hour only with no chimes; or America the Beautiful or Westminster 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Free Heirloom Record Certificate with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Free brass Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Four floor levelers level the cabinet on any surface.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA. INT0415
- Height 87″ (221 cm)
- Weight 27″ (69 cm)
- Depth 15.75″ (40 cm)