- This clock is designed to help people suffering from memory loss or dementia, poor or impaired eyesight, or those who have a hard time comprehending abbreviated words by displaying the time and clearly spelling out the full day of the week, month and date in large, bold letters. A second display option simply shows the day of week and period of the day morning, afternoon, evening or night.
- Features a non-glare, 8″ LED backlit display that automatically adjusts display brightness in day and night mode.
- Time display can be set to 12- or 24-hour format and has eight different language options: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Polish, Dutch or Welsh.
- Clock may be wall mounted or displayed on a table top by using the built-in foldable easel stand.
- The injection molded case is finished in satin silver on the front and black on the back.
- AC powered time only; includes UL listed AC power adapter.
- Height 6.75″ (17 cm)
- Width 8.5″ (22 cm)
- Depth 1″ (3 cm)