- This traditional design with an elegant swans neck pediment and fully turned finial comes in a Glen Arbor finish and is made of select hardwoods and veneers. Reeded columns with upper and lower turned caps frame the dial.
- The functioning moon dial with pierced stars, raised Arabic numerals and embossed corner and center spandrels glimmer in the night with an interior light.
- Through the beveled glass of the front locking door and side glass panels, brass finished weights shells and a lyre pendulum with a matching decorative 10 5/8 (270mm) disk, hang beautifully in front of a mirrored back.
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- A free engraved brass plate is available with this clock.
- Height 85.25 (217 cm)
- Width 22″ (56 cm)
- Depth 12.75″ (32 cm)